Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2017

Unfriended

Ponder question's answer on page 92


1. I'm not that familiar with the film genres of found footage, slasher, and teen movies because I don't usually watch that kind of genre. I watch horror films but not the found footage genres because personally I don't like them because they are not true and I'm just wasting my time because I know I'll just scare myself.

2. For me, horror movie suits injustice story films because it's the best way to show the people that injustice is a serious matter and if something happened to you like that,  you will be haunted or killed down. Thus, will make the audience of this movie not to do it by respecting someone's privacy online because they're going to think that the haunted thing might happen to them.

3. Indeed, cyber-bullying can lead a person to commit suicide and it is a serious phenomenon that is still happening right now. The visual approach of Unfriended suits this kind of situation and it portrayed how cyber-bullying might end up.


Unfriended clip picture
4. Media form and content can helps us to understand different culture presented in the diegesis, like in this movie (right) called unfriended they show us that in the US there are many young people in the states that is active in cyber-bullying or doing cyber-bullying because in America bullying has been a phenomenon ever since and it evolved into cyber-bullying. In the US, unlike any other countries their young people are very stubborn and wild according to what I've observed in this kind of movie and other american movies.


5. Media can be distributed around the world and can be viewed by the people who has a different culture and sets of beliefs. They might understand  it differently or just somehow relate in the movie. This movie shows how american youths are normally being wild by partying and getting drunk, while  other countries might say that partying and being drunk is not normal. Personally, I wondered why young people in america has this kind of practice, the partying and allowing people to come into your house with loud music on and get wild all night when your parents is on their vacation or in a training camp. For us, filipinos, it's weird  to do all this partying stuffs because we're from a different culture and background.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento