Huwebes, Disyembre 1, 2016

Media Exposure

        Here's my media exposure that I recorded in one day.                      


   

          As you can see, I recorded my whole day use of media. First thing in the morning, I used my mom's phone to check what time is it because I might be late again and when our car is in color coding I use my mom's phone for alarm to wake me up early. As you can see I used my mom's phone to listen in spotify because I listen to christian music and this is my devotion time to jumpstart my day. I also use my mom's phone while in the car to school to use facebook to update myself in some of the current events that's happening or just scan some stories and posts of my friends. I recorded this in a school day that's why I used the textbook as a media to study. This day I didn't have any homeworks that's why that last two media that I used is for leisure. I realized that my devotion time is so short unlike my time for facebooking and other stuffs it takes an hour and more. This should remind me that I should spend more time with God rather than wasting it in some unimportant matters.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento